Friday 31 August 2012

Film - Ted

The film that I went to see was Ted. I went to see this film because I had seen the advert and I thought that it looked good. The advert was funny and it had a good story, it also had some good reviews by people who had watched the film, so I thought that it would be a good film to go and see, I like funny films and the Ted advert made me laugh. There was also a lot of publicity surrounding the film saying that it was a great film. It was also recommended by someone that I know and they said that it was a great laugh and a fantastic film. So i decided to go and see the film at the cinema after all the things that I have heard and seen about the film Ted. The film also had actors and actresses that I liked in other films and programs, such as Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Seth McFarlane which is another big reason why I wanted to go and see the film.

I liked the film a lot, it was an interested and funny storyline. There was many lines and scenes that made me laugh a lot. Such as the fight scene between Ted and a duck in the middle of the film, this made me laugh as it was a quite humurous scene. and that is why I enjoyed it so much. I liked other films that the actors and actresses from Ted were in so that was another factor why I liked the film so much.

I enjoyed the film a lot as it was very funny and it had a good story line, them two things together meant that it was worthwhile going to watch the film as it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment